FleXTRon Mining Ltd guarantees that the sold items meet the agreement, that it will function without defects, and that it is suitable for the use that the buyer intends to make of it.
All products sold on our website have a 30-day warranty and full technical support by FleXTRon Mining included.
After the 30 days had passed you are still covered by the full manufacturers’ warranty. Most of the parts are covered by a 1–10 years manufacturer’s warranty. Most of the ASIC miners are covered by a 6-12 months manufacturer’s warranty.
Manufacturers warranty period:
ASIC miners: 6 -12 months (differs by manufacturer)
Graphics Cards: 1-3 years
Power Supply: 1-10 years
RAM: 1-3 years
Hardware Wallets: from 2 years
Processor: 1-3 years
Motherboard: 1-3 years
The warranty period is for reference. For more details, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
1. The warranty provided starts from the date when the product is received by the customer.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the product directly from FleXTRon Mining. If the product purchased from us is resold, the warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. Defective products within the warranty period can be repaired or replaced free of charge under the warranty policy.
After 30 days you are still covered by full manufacturers’ warranty. Most of the parts are covered by a 1–10 years manufacturer’s warranty and most ASIC miners by a 6 months manufacturer’s warranty. After 30 days contact the manufacturer directly.
FleXTRon Mining offers after-warranty service/repair at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from FleXTRon Mining first;
b. Damage caused by lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on any parts;
d. Parts/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
e. Modifications to hardware or software will void the warranty.
f. Any modifications of default settings, system files, profiles, preinstalled mining software, or using any third-party software, tools, operating systems;
g. Modifying, setting wrong or different settings other than indicated in the official user guide will void the warranty.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with instructions received from the FleXTRon Mining’s technician.
6. FleXTRon Mining will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. FleXTRon Mining does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.
FleXTRon Mining offers 2 different types of repairs:
1. Warranty Repairs – the repair will be done without any fees and the customer will be informed about the approximate time*.
2. Out of Warranty Repairs – After a paid analysis about the occurring problem, the customer is notified with an evaluation about the occurring problems. Subsequently, the customer is provided with a quotation with the costs and the expected duration of the repair*.
Your device is defective and you want a repair? Contact our support.
Our service staff will be happy to advise you whether a repair is worthwhile for you and how you can use your device properly again as quickly as possible with little effort. Please always include your order number. Defective items outside the guarantee period as well as self-inflicted damage are chargeable.
You will receive a cost estimate before the repair. You must agree or reject this in writing within 7 days.
* FleXTRon Mining has no control/influence on any shipping or customs costs, and other problems that could be caused by third-party influences. In any late case of repairs, we will not be compensating in any type.